Tuesday, July 8, 2008

First Blog Post

Hola!
I have just created my online e-commerce website, www.LaCasaMexicana.us, where I will offer quality hand-made Mexican Talavera Pottery from Puebla, Mexico. However, the site is not open yet due to ZERO inventory! But don't worry, I have placed my custom order with el Senor Thomas Huerta and he is busy creating all of the one of a kind beautiful Talavera pieces right now! I just received an email from him saying that the Talavera will be ready to ship the 18th of July. So the grand opening for my e-commerce site is set for around the beginning of August! I am extremely excited and enthusiastic about my new business venture. I love quality hand-made crafts and am delighted to be able to offer them to you! I will be keeping you posted on what is going on and when you can expect to see the first piece of Mexican Talavera Pottery go up on the site!

No comments: